Nail the interview
How confident are you in your interview skills? Likely you have experience interviewing others, but, it may have been a while since you were on the other side of the table. Is relying on your instincts enough to nail the interview? If you found a great job, got the attention of the hiring manager, and managed to get an interview scheduled, don’t miss a great job opportunity because you haven’t prepared for the interview.
Phase 1: Interview Prep
- We share best practices for different interviewing methodologies and how to prepare.
- Use our tips for creating a compelling elevator pitch to open the interview.
- Get beyond the basics: what you should know before going in for the interview.
- Learn how to use the interview to confirm what you need to know apart from the job description, including culture, work style, and shared values.
- Master parity in the interview to ensure it is not one-sided.
Phase 2: Mock Interview
- Rehearse and utilize your elevator pitch.
- The video recording of your Mock Interview is yours to keep with unlimited views.
- Review STAR scenarios that highlight your expertise.
- Practice answering surprise questions that are difficult to anticipate.
- If needed, prep for answering awkward questions about work gaps, short tenures, and apparent job-hopping.