You’ve researched, networked, communicated, and have landed on the next step in your career path. Great work and Congratulations! A wise business person knows that you can’t take your proverbial foot off the gas pedal. When it comes to starting your next opportunity, keep your foot on the gas and shift into high gear and do it immediately.
Phase One – 30, 60, 90-day review and beyond
- Create a proactive approach to your reviews
- Setting the tone for future meetings
Phase Two – Keys to Negotiations
- Obtain the knowledge and mindset around negotiations
- 1 hour of 1-1 practice with your coach
Phase Three – Leadership Coaching
- 2 separate 1-hour sessions, 1-1 with your coach to discuss topics of your choice.
i.e. processing an issue, leadership support, or career guidance